Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's sheppards pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's sheppards pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's sheppards pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's sheppards pie recipe. To cook brad's sheppards pie you need 35 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's sheppards pie:
- Get 1 of double crust rolled pie dough.
- Get 3 cups of prepared brown gravy.
- You need of For the meat.
- Provide 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of round roast. Thin sliced in bite sized pieces.
- Get of White pepper, dry mustard, and seasoned salt.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic, divided.
- Provide 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Take 2 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Use of For the veggies.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, fine chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bag of baby carrots, cut in 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cut green beans.
- Get 1 bundle of white asparagus, cut off tough ends. Cut in 1" pieces.
- Take 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- You need 1 of small can green peas.
- Take 1 sprig of fresh rosemary. Minced.
- Get 1 of quarter lemon, juiced.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper and steak seasoning.
- Get 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of For the topping.
- Take 3 of LG youkon gold potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 2 of lg sweet potatoes, peeled.
- Provide 4 tbs of butter.
- Get of Milk.
- Use 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of herbs de province.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 2 cups of shredded cheddar.
Instructions to make Brad's sheppards pie:
- I a LG frying pan, brown lamb. Add 1 tsp garlic and season to taste..
- When done, remove to a plate. Add beef and brown..
- Add 1 tsp garlic, season to taste, add rest of meat ingredients. Braise until tender covered. When done, drain. Liquid.
- Meanwhile, grease a 11×15 baking dish. Unroll pie crust. Cover bottom and sides of dish with dough..
- Prick all over with a fork. Brush liberally with melted butter. Place in a 450 degree oven for 11 to 15 minutes until browned and crispy.
- In another frying pan, add a tbs butter. Sauté onions and carrots until onions get translucent. Add rest of veggies except the canned ones. Add rosemary, lemon juice, garlic and seasonings. Continue to sauté until asparagus starts to get tender. Deglaze pan with wine and vinegar. Cover and steam veggies until wine is almost completely reduced..
- Meanwhile peel and quarter potatoes. Place in a LG pot. Cover with water and boil until tender..
- When done, drain. Add butter and seasonings. Mash. Slowly add milk until potatoes are thick, smooth and creamy..
- Add the lamb on too of the browned crust. Add beef next. Spread all layers evenly..
- Next add the sauté veggie medly. Next layer the canned veggies evenly..
- Evenly pour the brown gravy over the top..
- Mix the cheeses, spread evenly over casserole..
- Cover with mashed potatoes..
- Place in a 375 degree oven for 30 -45 minutes it is done when potatoes start to brown..
- Remove from oven and let stand 8-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's sheppards pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.