Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Super Silky Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Silky Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Silky Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super silky palak paneer recipe. To make super silky palak paneer you need 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Silky Palak Paneer:
- Take 1 of . Butter – 2 tbsp.
- You need 2 of . Onion – 3 medium.
- Provide 3 of . Garlic – 15 numbers.
- Get 4 of . Green chilli – 2.
- Get 5 of . Spinach – one full bag or bunch (dip in the hot water make smooth paste and keep aside).
- Take 6 of . Paneer – 250gm diced.
- Use 7 of . Salt – as needed.
Instructions to make Super Silky Palak Paneer:
- 1. Heat 1 tsp of butter in kadai just toss the paneer for few seconds and keep aside. 2. Now heat another tsp of butter add onion, green chilli, garlic nicely in low flame until the onion turns soft and mushy. Cool down completely and grind into smooth paste and keep aside. 3. Heat remaining butter in kadai add the onion paste to this. Now add the spinach puree. Adjust the salt. 4. Now add the paneer stir and serve hot with some roti or pulav..
If you find this Super Silky Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.