Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken with peaches and pecan sauce recipe. To make chicken with peaches and pecan sauce you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into 3/4" slices.
- Take 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Take 1 can of (10 3/4oz.) Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of (about 15oz) sliced peaches in juice, drained, reserving juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pecan halves, toasted and broken into large pieces.
- Provide 4 of servings Hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce:
- Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned on broth sides. Remove chicken from skillet..
- Add garlic and onions to skillet and cook and stir 1 min. Stir soup, peach juice, soy sauce, and honey in skillet and heat to a boil. Cook 5 min. or until soup mixture is slightly reduced..
- Return chicken to skillet. Stir in peaches. Reduce heat to low. Cook until chicken is cook through. Stir in pecans. Serve chicken and sauce with rice. Sprinkle with additional sliced green onion, if desired..
If you find this Chicken with Peaches and Pecan Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.