Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect King Ranch Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to King Ranch Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to king ranch chicken casserole recipe. To make king ranch chicken casserole you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook King Ranch Chicken Casserole:
- Prepare 6 medium of button mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 3 of stalks of celery sliced.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz).
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheddar or fiesta mix cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Take 1 can of Rotel brand tomatoes (10 oz, other tomatoes with chilies may be substituted).
- Take 6 of to 8 corn tortillas.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic mined (small or to taste).
- Use 1 of chicken thigh & leg quarter.
- Use of water.
Instructions to make King Ranch Chicken Casserole:
- Prep is 20 minutes, but you'll need 40 minutes to an hour for baking..
- Place the chicken into a sauce pan with enough water to cover it. Salt & pepper the water well. I like to add some garlic or onion too. Bring to a boil & cook for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Set aside & let the chicken cool. Retain liquid in a bowl. When the chicken has cooled shred the meat off of the bone. Discard bones & skin..
- In a frying pan sauté the celery, mushrooms, & garlic in the butter until tender & fragrant. This can be done while the chicken cooks..
- Transfer the sautéed vegetables to a mixing bowl. Add the condensed soup undiluted, chicken, Rotel tomatoes, & red pepper flakes (optional). Fold the ingredients together..
- Prepare an 8×8 pan or similar baking dish. Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Dip each corn tortilla into the broth reserved from the chicken. Then make a single layer in the pan. (As you would for lasagna) Then place 1/2 of the chicken mixture onto the tortillas, spread evenly. Repeat steps for another layer of tortillas & mixture..
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Then remove foil, sprinkle with cheese & continue to bake for 20 to 30 more minutes or untli center is hot. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this King Ranch Chicken Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.