Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup recipe. You can cook vegetable beef soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Use 1 lb of hamburger, ground round or chuck.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of whole tomatoes.
- Use 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Get 4 of potatoes, diced in small chunks or medium slices ( can use can potatoes ).
- Provide 2 can of beef broth, or 2 beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Use of celery or celery seed (optional).
- Take 1 of tomato juice if more liquid is needed.
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Brown ground meat, celery ( if using ) and onions until browned. Stir meat to crumble it while cooking..
- When beef if fully cooked, drain off excess fat..
- Add beef and onions back to large pot of dutch oven..
- Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables and beef broth or bouillon cubes..
- Heat on medium until slow boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer..
- I usually simmer mine an hour or so to let flavors blend, stirring occationally..
- You can add any veggies you like, and can also use fresh ones also. Good in crock pot also..
- I love this with cornbread or crackers..
- If it is not juicy enough, just add tomato juice, broth or water.
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.