Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade condensed cream of chicken soup recipe. You can have homemade condensed cream of chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Prepare 2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of minced shallots.
- Use 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Use 3/4 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (any kind).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp. of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Steps to make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once it's hot, add in the shallots and cook until they are softened, about 2-3 minutes..
- Add in the butter. Once it's melted, whisk in the flour and let it cook, while whisking, for a minute or so..
- Slowly pour in the chicken broth, while still whisking, until it's all added in. Then do the same for the milk..
- Increase the heat to med-high and stir in the seasonings. Let it come to a gentle boil..
- Once it's bubbling, turn the heat back down to medium and let this simmer, while stirring often, until it's thickened, just about 3-5 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat. If you're using it in a recipe right away, then just let it cool down slightly. If you're making it well in advance, then let it cool completely before transfering it to an airtight container and storing it in the fridge until ready to use..
If you find this Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.