Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) recipe. You can have vendhaya kulambu (fenugreek gravy) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Get 1/2 tsp of vendhaya podi (Fenugreek seeds powder).
- Get 1 of lemon size tamarind.
- Use 2 tsp of kulambu milagai thool.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 5-6 of garlic pods.
- Use leaves of Few curry.
- Provide of To Temper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- You need 2 of red chillies.
Steps to make Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy):
- Soak tamarind in hot water for 30 mins and extract the juice out of it..
- To make fenugreek seeds powder, just dry roast the seeds and grind it. Store it and use only 1/2 tsp for this recipe..
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with all the ingredients under ‘to temper’ section. Add onion, garlic, curry leaves and sauté until onion becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and leaves oil. Add kulambu milagai thool, salt, turmeric powder and fenugreek seeds powder. Sauté for few mins and add extracted lemon juice. Bring it to boil and leave it until gravy gets thicken..
- Enjoy with rice!.
If you find this Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.