Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegan curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan curry recipe. You can have vegan curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan curry:
- Get 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 4 of chilli peppers.
- Get 100 g of ginger.
- Get of Kaffir lime leafs.
- Provide of Tofu.
- Get of Eggplant.
- Provide of Cauliflower.
- Provide of Orka.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts.
- Use pods of Winged bean.
- Take of Cherry tomatos.
- Take 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 3 tablespoon of tumeric powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of Salt.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of fennel powder.
- Prepare 100 g of coconut shavings.
- Take of Bitter gourd.
Steps to make Vegan curry:
- Prepped in stages.
- Garlic/ chilli/ ginger/ lime leaf/ coconut shaving, fry lightly with olive oil.
- In goes cauliflower, sprouts, bitter gourd, winged beans, with saltwater. Season with fennel powder.
- Add tofu, tumeric powder.
- Sweet cherry tomatoes offset bitterness of leaves and gourd..
If you find this Vegan curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.