Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup recipe. To make spicy "asian" coconut seafood & vegetable soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- Use 6 cups of water.
- Take 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- Use 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- Provide 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Take 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Take 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- Get 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Use 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Get of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Instructions to make Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup:
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..
If you find this Spicy "Asian" Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.