Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini meatballs w/ mandarin orange garlic tomatoes recipe. To cook mini meatballs w/ mandarin orange garlic tomatoes you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes:
- Use 1/4 c. of Italian Panko crumbs.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 4 of large cloves garlic (2 finely chopped, 2 crushed with press).
- Prepare 1 of Leek (1/2 finely diced, 1/2 finely sliced).
- Use 1/4 c. of Finely sliced Arugla.
- Use 1/4 c. of Parmesan, finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Take of Kosher salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb. of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 c. of Mediterranean Feta.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of Mandarin Oranges, drained and patted dry).
Instructions to make Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes:
- Heat broiler and line rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil. Pour Panko baguette into large bowl. Add eggs, chopped garlic, diced Leeks, Parmesan, oregano, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Add beef and mix until combined. Form into tiny balls (about 1 level tsp each, about 20-24 balls) and place on prepared baking sheet..
- Broil until browned, 6 to 8 minutes..
- Slice tomatoes and arrange on second baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle tops with pressed garlic, 1/2 sliced leeks, half sliced arugula, and pinch each salt and pepper. Top each with an orange price..
- Broil until garlic is fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes..
- Serve meatballs with tomatoes, remaining arugula and leeks, and top with crumbled feta..
If you find this Mini Meatballs w/ Mandarin Orange Garlic Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.