Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet potato upp curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato upp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato upp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato upp curry recipe. To cook sweet potato upp curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato upp curry:
- Use 4 of sweet potatoes approx 1/2 kg.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- Provide 10 of Garlic cloves.
- Take Few of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Get Some of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Sweet potato upp curry:
- Take a pan. Heat the oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, garlic, dry red chilli, green chillies.Fry for one minute.
- Add medium chopped sweet potatoes, salt, turmeric powder, and stir for 2 minutes and close the lid and let it cook for 10 mins..
- Check for potatoes are cooked, add grated coconut and cook for further 5 mins..
- Ready to serve.
If you find this Sweet potato upp curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.