Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vegetable beef soup recipe. To make easy vegetable beef soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base.
- Use 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 (10.5 oz) of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 (16 oz) of bag of mixed frozen vegetables.
- You need 1 of zucchini (optional).
- Take 2 of medium russet potatoes.
Steps to make Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient..
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined..
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, parsley and vegetables and potatoes..
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3..
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup.
If you find this Easy Vegetable Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.