Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish gravy recipe. You can have fish gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish gravy:
- Provide 12 pieces of fish.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Get 3 tbsps of coriander powder.
- You need 11/2 tbsps of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of tamarind water.
- Use 3 tbsps of oil.
- Provide leaves of Curry.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Fish gravy:
- Clean the fish well..
- In a mixie jar, add coconut, mentioned spice powders and water and grind well to a fine paste..
- Take a clay pot, add 2 tbsps oil, add the chopped tomato and saute well till it becomes mushy. Then add the coconut paste and tamarind water and bring to boil. Add the fish pieces and cook the pieces. Garnish with mustard seeds and curry leaves. gravy is ready!!!.
If you find this Fish gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.