Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook indonesian vegetable yellow curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Take of The Curry Paste.
- Provide 10 gms of Candlenuts (3 Candlenuts).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 3 of Shallots.
- You need 30 gms of Fresh Tumeric.
- Provide 1 Stick of Lemongrass peeled.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of Galangal.
- Get 1 of Small Thai red chili (seeds removed).
- You need of Produce.
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Get 1 of Medium Eggplant.
- Provide 80 gms of Enoki Mushrooms.
- Take 80 gms of Shimeji Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Couple of Handfuls of Beanshoots.
- Prepare of Corriander for garnish.
- Take of Spices.
- Prepare 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 3 of Cloves.
- Provide of Others.
- You need 150 gms of Firm Tofu (cut into small blocks).
- Get 1 of x 270ml Can Coconut Cream.
- You need 750 ml of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oil.
Instructions to make Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Peel the Paste ingredients & Place all the ingredients for the paste in the food processor & blend until paste consistency.
- Heat the oil in a pot or wok, add the paste ingredients, Cinnamon stick and Cloves and fry for a minute..
- Add the pumpkin, zucchini and mushroom and stir (coating the vegetables)..
- Add the coconut cream and vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Turn down and simmer until the pumpkin is soft. Just before serving, add the tofu..
- Serve and garnish with beanshoots & corriander.
If you find this Indonesian Vegetable Yellow Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.