Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken noodle soup using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide 3 cups of cooked chicken (can use rotissiere cicken).
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can condensed cheese soup.
- Use 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced or chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots thinly sliced or chopped.
- Take 1 (1 oz) of packet of powdered ranch dressing mix.
- Use 1 (2.25 oz) of package real bacon bits.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 8 oz of packaged uncooked egg noodles.
Instructions to make Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a large kettle combine chicken, cheese soup, chicken broth, milk, chopped celery, sliced carrots and bacon bits. bring to a boil, reduce heat and let simmer & cook for about 30 minutes or until vegtables are soft n tender.Stir in egg noodles and cook about 5 minutes or till noodles are tender. Serve with your favorite bread. and can top with more cheddar cheese..
If you find this Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.