Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef vegetable soup recipe. You can cook beef vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Vegetable Soup:
- Get 1 quart of bottle of campbell tomato soup.
- Provide 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 2 of or 3 small cut up potatoes.
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 lb of pot roast.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
Steps to make Beef Vegetable Soup:
- season the pot roast with salt, pepper, season salt, garlic salt. bake pot roast @ 350°F for about an hour 1/2 or til tender soft done all the way..
- cut up onions & potatoes & carrots..
- after the pot roast Is done. Get a large pot put in the tomatoes juice & the beef broth. then add all ingredients in (corn,green beans, carrots, potatoes,onions).
- cut al the fat off the pot roast. cut up.pot roast into cubes. after u cut em.all up. put em. in the pot..
- Cook for about 2 1/2 hours or less till the carotts & potatoes are soft & tender. u cook em on between medium -low heat. once its start boiling put on low heat 1-3. keep stirring every once awhile til its done..
- add little bit of garlic salt, salt, pepper. add however much u want. sometime I add little bit of season salt..
If you find this Beef Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.