Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado chocolate dessert soup recipe. To cook avocado chocolate dessert soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Provide 60 g of Cold-Brewed Coffee / Freshly Brewed Espresso,.
- Take 100 g of Sweetened Condensed Milk,.
- You need 1 of Avocado,.
- Get 2 TBSP of Bailey's Irish Cream,.
- Get 6 of Ice Cubes,.
- Provide of High Quality 85% Dark Chocolate Preferably Valrhona or Callebaut, 50g.
- Use 20 g of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil,.
- Get of Coffee Granules, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/cold-brewed-coffee if you wanna make your own cold brewed coffee..
- Add coffee, condensed milk, avocado, rum and ice into a blender. Blitz until smooth. Keep chill in the fridge until ready to use..
- Melt chocolate on a double boiler. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat. Stir in the coconut oil..
- Mix until well combined. The mixture should have a glossy shine. When ready to serve, pour the avocado coffee smoothie into a bowl..
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top. *You can get creative and paint a tree with the chocolate mixture.* Garnish with some coffee granules. Serve immediately..
If you find this Avocado Chocolate Dessert Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.