Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable red thai curry recipe. You can have chicken and vegetable red thai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 50 grams of Thai red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 3 of chicken breast fillets diced.
- Provide 1 of onion diced.
- Take 1 of sweet potato diced.
- You need 1 of Red pepper diced.
- You need 6 of mushrooms quartered.
- Get 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Get 1 of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 of servings of rice/bunch of cauliflower.
Instructions to make Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry:
- Put the oil in a medium sized pan and add the paste..
- Once the paste begins to dissolve, pour half a can of coconut milk and continue to stir until the paste has dissolved..
- Add the chicken and stir until the chicken turns colour..
- Pour the rest of the coconut milk into the saucepan..
- Add the vegetables and the water chestnuts including the chestnut water..
- Add water until all the vegetables are covered..
- Put sugar in and leave to simmer for 20 minutes..
- Serve with cauliflower or rice: Cut the cauliflower into florets and boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled drain the water and add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper for seasoning..
If you find this Chicken and vegetable red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.