Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) recipe. To make broccoli, mushroom, potato, peas & chickpea curry (vegan/veg) you need 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Provide 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Provide 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- Take 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Get 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- You need 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- You need 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- Provide 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Get 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of The Spices.
- Get 4 of Cardamom pods.
- Use 4 of Cloves.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- You need of Garnish.
- Take of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
Instructions to make Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg):
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
If you find this Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.