Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy recipe. To cook chicken kofta curry recipe i chicken meatball recipe restaurant style i chicken kofta gravy you need 35 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy:
- Prepare of For the Chicken Kofta.
- Prepare 250 gm of Chicken breasts, minced.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red Chilli flax.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide As needed of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bucnh, chopped.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of bread crumb.
- Use 1/2 of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of rosted cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- You need of For the Kofta Curry Gravy.
- Use 2 of Onion, finely sliced and fry.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 cups of Homemade tomato puree.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (Dhania).
- Use to taste of Salt,.
- Provide as required of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, small bunch, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- Take 1/2 bowl of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of Green cardamom.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
Instructions to make Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy:
- For making Chicken Kofta ball To begin making the Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe, first prep all the ingredients and keep it ready. To mince the chicken, place it in your mixer grinder jar and mince until smooth..
- To make chicken kofta, In a mixing bowl, put the minced chicken in it and add chopped onion coriander leaves, green chili. In the bowl, add all the spices, salt according to taste, add cumin powder garam masala powder black pepper, coriander powder, crushed red chili and well to combine and make balls of the mixture and keep aside in Refrigerator for 30 minutes to set..
- For making kofta curry– The next step is to make the kofta curry gravy. Heat oil 1/2 bowl or ghee in a pan; add the whole spices bay leaf,cloves,green cardomom, Cinnamon and Saute..
- Add the ginger and garlic paste and Saute for 2minute. Add the tomatoes puree and all the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Curd and onion paste are added and roasted..
- Fry spices well by adding some water until they release oil..
- Add a glass of water to the spices. To make the curry, you can keep the curry consistency thin according to your taste and cook till it comes to a boil. Curry is cooked now add chicken ball and cook it for 10 minutes..
- Finely chopped coriander leaves add green chili to the curry and cook for 1 minutes..
- Mix one teaspoon of Kevda water and cook it for about 1 minute. It will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Ensure you cover the pan and simmer the chicken kofta curry. Once done, cut the kofta a little to check if it is cooked. You can add water to adjust the consistency of the Chicken Kofta Curry..
- Check the salt and spices of the Chicken Kofta Curry and adjust according to your taste..
- Once done, stir in the cream and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes and turn off the heat. Transfer the Chicken Kofta Curry into a serving bowl, stir in the coriander leaves and serve hot..
- Serve this delicious Chicken Kofta Curry along with a Garlic Naan, Roti,paratha and Rice for a delicious Indian Dinner..
- Visit on youtube #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Chicken Kofta curry recipe I Chicken Meatball recipe restaurant style I Chicken kofta Gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.