Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs recipe. To cook sheik's sweet n' sour meatballs you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Get of Vegetables.
- Get 2 cups of red peppers, cubed.
- Provide 2 cups of sweet onions, cubed.
- Provide 2 cups of broccoli, deflowered.
- Get of Meatballs:.
- Get 1 of lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Meatball Sauté.
- Take 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Sweet N' Sour Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Get 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 can of pineapple chunks (20 oz.).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder.
Instructions to make Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs:
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Cube the red peppers and sweet onions and deflower and cut the broccoli..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 by 15 baking dish, in line it with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- When the meatballs are done, carefully place them in the bottom of the casserole dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Use a whisk to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Next, add your fresh vegetables and again, mix thoroughly..
- Carefully pour the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables over the meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 1 hour. Cook an additional half hour, uncovered..
- Fresh out of the oven!.
If you find this Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.