Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red yam potato cream soup recipe. To make red yam potato cream soup you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Yam Potato Cream Soup:
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 1 of Red Yam potato.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- You need 1 of Big carrot.
- You need 2 of Red Chillies.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil (corn, sunflower or olive).
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of Spring of dill on top.
- Use 300 g. of Condensed chicken broth (Campbell's or any).
- You need 250 g. of Water.
Steps to make Red Yam Potato Cream Soup:
- Dice onions, potatoes, carrot, Chillies..
- Add coriander seeds, oil, mix all the ingridients..
- Pour condensed chicken broth and water..
- Mix again and leave in a slow cooker for 1 hour (slow cooking mode).
- In 1hr. Pour your soup into mixer and mix hard while it is hot. Serve on a plate with a spring of dill on top..
If you find this Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.