Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloevera curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloevera curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aloevera curry recipe. You can have aloevera curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloevera curry:
- Get 2 of Aloevera sticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Use 2 tsp of Besan/gram flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder (Kashmiri).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 of Tomatoes medium(chopped).
- Use 2 of Onion medium(chopped).
- Use 6-7 of Garlic cloves(chopped).
- Use 3 of (whole) Dry Red Chillies.
- Get 1/2 glass of Green juice (Coriander,basil&mint leaves juice.
- You need 1/2 glass of Sweet buttermilk.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
Instructions to make Aloevera curry:
- Cut 2 leaves of aloe vera from garden &soak it in water for 30 minutes,Change the water after 15 minutes,.Do this twice.Soak for another 5-10 minutes in clean water after changing the water second time.Peel the skin of aloe vera &cut the aloe gel into pieces. Soak the aloe gel pieces in water.Wash it properly 6-7times with water..
- Turn on gas & place the pan on it.Add 2tsp oil,heat oil in a pan add red chili & cumin seeds crackle,add chopped garlic,chopped onions & sauté for 2 minutes.Now add chopped tomatoes mix well..
- Now add aloe gel pieces in the pan&mix everything properly,Add salt, coriander powder,curry powder,turmeric,& grated coconut.Mix well..
- Add gram flour in the green juice properly & pour this juice in the pan.Mix all the ingredients properly & let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame,(cover the pan with lid.) open the lid,add sweet buttermilk & cook for another 1-2 minutes.Switch off the flame..
- Curry is ready.Serve it in a bowl & decorate with hot ghee,&kashmiri red chili powder..
- Instead of sweet buttermilk,we can also use coconut milk.very tasty & healthy curry.Eat with rice, chapati etc..
If you find this Aloevera curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.