Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Goan fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish curry recipe. You can cook goan fish curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Goan fish curry:
- Use 1 kg of fish.
- Get 1 1/2 inch of lump of tamarind soaked in 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Take 1 of sliced tomato.
- You need 5-6 of dry red chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Hot water for gravy.
- Provide of Oil.
Steps to make Goan fish curry:
- Marinate fish in 1 tsp turmeric, salt & lemon. After 15 mins cook fish both sides on a hot pan in oil..
- Put tomatoes, ginger,garlic,coconut,dry red chillies, tamarind puree,coriander seeds,cumin seeds in a food processor, process with 1/2 cup of water..
- In a pan, heat oil & saute sliced onions. Put 1tsp turmeric, salt and saute.
- Once onions are cooked, add puree from the food processor and cook thoroughly..
- When you see oil is coming out that means gravy is ready. Adjust spices now.adjust water, if you need more gravy add hot water, Add cooked fish and fold gently. Turn off the flame and cover. Let rest for 5 mins..fish will be tender and ready to eat..
- Garnish with coriander and serve with steam rice.
If you find this Goan fish curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.