Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Keema Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To make keema curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Curry:
- You need 250 gm of Chicken mince.
- Provide 2 of Potato.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garlic paste.
- You need 1/ 2 tablespoon of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 of Bayleaf.
- Prepare 1/ 2 tablespoon of Meat masala.
- Use of Tomato one.
- Get 1/ 2 tablespoon of Garam Masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of Green Chili.
- Get as per need of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tablespoon of Coriander dust.
- Get As required of Water.
Steps to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes.
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it.
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing.
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it.
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt.
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha.
If you find this Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.