Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can have thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 large of eggplants.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1 stick of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of scallion.
- You need 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Use 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- You need 1 lb of pork belly.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.