Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf recipe. You can cook sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- Use 1 of 7 bone chuck roast, well salted.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of large onions, diced.
- Provide 3 of large carrots, diced.
- Use 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Get 4 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1 head of green cabbage, coarsely shredded.
- Provide 1 can of tomato paste.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- Take 1 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 (28 oz.) of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 (28 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of good quality cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar plus 1 tablespoon.
- Take of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- In large heavy pot heat 2 tbsp. oil until shimmering. Brown the roast on both sides to a deep caramelized finish. Remove beef to a plate and reserve..
- Add remainder of oil and saute all the veggies over medium high heat, about 7 minutes, stirring often..
- Add the garlic and cook one minute. Add tomato paste and stir thoroughly. Cook until slightly caramelized, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until mostly reduced, stirring frequently..
- Add the cabbage and cook for several minutes until slightly wilted. Add all the stock, water and tomatoes..
- Add reserved roast, nestle into the cabbage. Bring to a simmer on high heat, partially covered. Reduce to medium high and cook for about an hour and 15 minutes..
If you find this Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.