Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gravy recipe. You can have chicken gravy using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gravy:
- Take 500 grams of chicken.
- You need 3 of onions (chopped).
- Get 2 of tomato (chopped).
- Get 2 of spring curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbspn of coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of cardamom.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of green chillies (slit).
- Get 2 tbspn of oil.
- Take 200 ml of water.
- Get of For Spice powders:.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin/ jeera powder.
Steps to make Chicken Gravy:
- Clean and wash chicken well. Add turmeric powder and let it marinate. Meanwhile keep all ingredients ready..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom. Next add onions, curry leaves and green chillies. Add salt to fry onions quickly. Saute till golden brown..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears. Next add spices powders: turmeric, Kashmiri chilli powder..
- Red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder..
- Saute for few minutes and add tomatoes and cook till mushy..
- Now add the marinated chicken and mix well. Add water and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles..
- Allow the steam to escape and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.