Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hungarian cabbage roll soup recipe. You can have hungarian cabbage roll soup using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Get 1 lb of bacon.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 of onion, roughly chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 Tbsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 4 cups of low sodium chicken stock.
- Provide 2 of Bou beef bouillon cubes.
- Provide 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 10 oz of can condensed tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of V8 vegetable juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 Head of green cabbage.
- Use 2/3 cup of long or wild rice.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Instructions to make Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup:
- Cut your cabbage in half through the stem. Cut each half in half through its stem. Cut the stem out of the cabbage as a wedge. Cut the cabbage into roughly inch by inch pieces..
- Prepare the other ingredients. Combine the onion and garlic. Combine the paprika, black pepper, and thyme. Group the stock, diced tomatoes, soup, and juice. Measure the rice out..
- Add some oil of your choice to your pot and heat over high heat. Add the beef and brown..
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until softened..
- Add the tomato paste and the spices, and cook until starting to stick to the bottom..
- Add the stock, diced tomatoes, tomato soup, V8 juice, beef bouillon, and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the rice, stir, then add the cabbage. Cover and simmer 45 min..
- While the soup is cooking, fry the bacon (or bake at 375°F for ~20 min)..
- Crumble the cooked bacon and mince a handful of parsley. Add to the soup and serve.
If you find this Hungarian Cabbage Roll Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.