Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef & veggie soup recipe. To cook hearty beef & veggie soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup:
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of stew meat.
- Take 2 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Use 3/4 cup of marsala.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- Prepare 14 oz of can diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 14 oz of beef broth.
- Get 8 of small potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into wedges.
- Provide 16 oz of baby carrots.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, cut into small pieces.
- Use 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
Instructions to make Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup:
- Combine stew meat, garlic, red wine, marsala, & olive oil in a gallon ziploc bag. Close bag. Shake or squish around. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight..
- Place beef mixture, mushrooms, & tomatoes in Dutch oven or large pot. Add beef broth. Stir together. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hr..
- Add potatoes, carrots, & celery. Cover. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove beef & vegetables from pot with slotted spoon into a large bowl. Cover & set aside..
- Stir water & cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Pour cornstarch mixture into pot. Increase heat to medium. Cook & stir until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Return beef & vegetables to sauce. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Serve..
If you find this Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.