Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "lotsa" vegetable/beef soup recipe. To cook "lotsa" vegetable/beef soup you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef stock or boullion.
- Prepare 2 of small red potatoes.
- Take of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare of frozen green beans.
- You need of frozen whole kernal corn.
- Provide to taste of seasonings.
Steps to make "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup:
- Brown beef in a skillet until brown. Use a potato masher to break it up. Drain off grease and add to either a stock pot or a crock pot..
- Add remaining ingredients. Start out using about 3-4 cups beef stock, so that everything is covered. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours or on low for about 6-8. If you are using frozen veggies, the only thing that's really cooking are the potatoes…..if you don't like red ones use whatever kind you like – I also like the skins. Of course, add onions and peppers if you like..
- If you are using a stock pot, I would guess cooking for about 1-2 hours. I like the crock, as you can go about your business and not have to worry about what's on the stove. Hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this "Lotsa" Vegetable/Beef Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.