Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jungle Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jungle Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jungle curry recipe. To make jungle curry you need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jungle Curry:
- Prepare of chili paste.
- Prepare 3 of dried pepper,chopped.
- Take 7 of fresh hot chili,or less.
- Prepare 3 of shallots,chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cioriander roots,sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of shrimp paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped each galangal,lemongrass.
- You need of vegetables.
- Provide 2 of eggplants,chopped.
- Take 1 of sliced f pumpkin.
- You need 100 grams of mushroons.
- Use 3 of yard l ong bezns,any fresh beans.
- You need 3 of sweet pepperd.
- Prepare 1 of fingeroots,sliced.
- Use 1 of white turmeric,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of peppercorns ,cut halves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil to fry chili paste.
- You need 1/2 liter of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 bunch of each hot basils,kaffir lime leaves.
Steps to make Jungle Curry:
- This is a kind of Thai curry with no coconut milk,you can add your favorite meat,grill fishes,but this time a make it vegetarian :).
- Prepare chilli paste ingredients,cut,chop,and pound with pestle and mortar( red chili paste can do,just add more garlic,shallots,ad some fresh chili ).
- Prepare fresh vegetables,clean,chop,and separate hard and soft veggies( hard : pumpkin,eggplants,beans ),( soft : mushroom,fresh chili ) as when you cook separate you will get the good color and not over cook some kinds of vegetables.
- In medium pot,heat vegetables oil on medium,stir chili paste until fragrance,add kaffir lime leaves,peppercorns,white turmeric,finger roots,stir until get good smell of all herbs.
- Add water,when it boil add pumpkin,eggplants,beans ,cook it about 5 mins.
- Add mushrooms,fresh chili,sweet peppers,cook it another 2 mins.
- Add salt ,hot basils,turn heat off,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Jungle Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.