Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable beef soup with egg dumplings recipe. You can cook vegetable beef soup with egg dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings:
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 4 cup of or 32 oz chicken broth.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned peas & carrots.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gluten-free biscuit mix.
- Take 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 2 tsp of parsley flakes or 1 tbsp fresh parsley.
- Take 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Steps to make Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings:
- Cook & stir ground beef until golden brown; drain..
- Add cabbage, chicken broth, peas & carrots, & pepper..
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat..
- Mix biscuit mix, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg, & egg together in bowl. Then, drop teaspoonfuls onto soup..
- Simmer uncovered until dumplings are firm, about 10-15 minutes. Then it is ready to serve..
If you find this Vegetable Beef Soup with Egg Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.