Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach-Mozarella Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach-Mozarella Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach-mozarella pasta bake recipe. You can cook spinach-mozarella pasta bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach-Mozarella Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 dash of Salt + Pepper.
- You need 4 slice of Panchetta or Bacon.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 small of Onion.
- You need 5 small of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of Spinach Leaves.
- Provide 1 medium of Zuccini.
- Take 1 large of Bocconcini Mozzarella Ball.
- Use 2 cup of Tasty Cheese.
- You need 150 ml of Thickened Cream.
- Get 250 grams of Small Spiral or Penne Pasta.
Instructions to make Spinach-Mozarella Pasta Bake:
- Cook pasta in medium pot about 5-8 mins, can be still a bit hard and drain when done, put aside for later.
- Heat up a large fry pan or wok and add the olive oil.
- Chop garlic and onion and ad to the oil fry 3-5 mins and ad cubed Panchetta fry together around another 5 mins.
- Cut zuccini and cherry tomatoes in medium cubes and ad to the pan. Cook for about 5 -10 mins.
- Turn heat off wok, ad pasta and spinach and mix all together. Then put in medium baking dish.
- Cut up the Bocconcini ball in medium cubes or roughly tear with fingers,,, sprinkle over pasta mix in the baking dish.
- Preheat oven 150°F.
- Heat up small pot, ad thickened Cream and tasty Cheese stir until it mixed together ad salt + pepper.
- Pour cream cheese sauce over the pasta and put in oven for around 15-20 mins.
- Enjoy ;).
If you find this Spinach-Mozarella Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.