Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken casserole recipe. To make chicken casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Casserole:
- You need 16 oz of can Chicken.
- Take 1 can of Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Get 1 can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1 envelope of Chicken Noodle Soup.
- Get 1 can of Sweet Peas.
- Take 16 oz of Wheat Macaroni.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Casserole:
- Get the water boiling for pasta in a large pot. Salt..
- Break up chicken in frying pan..
- Add can of chicken noodle, heat on low and continue to break up chicken..
- Add mushroom soup stir..
- Add pasta to the boiling salted water in the pot and cook until ala dente..
- Mean while, break up the clump of seasoning in the envelope and drop contents on the gravy in the frying pan..
- Ladle on about 4oz of the pasta water on the dry soup..
- Cook gravy on low about 8 minutes stirring frequently, it will thicken with the dry soup mix blending in..
- Stir in drained peas to gravy toward the end of the eight minutes..
- Drain pasta and put back in pot..
- Add the gravy to the pasta and toss it around in the pot..
- Serve in bowls. Letting it cool to warm before serving enhances the flavors..
If you find this Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.