Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Capsicum Masala Curry/ Bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Capsicum Masala Curry/ Bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to capsicum masala curry/ bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy recipe. You can cook capsicum masala curry/ bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Capsicum Masala Curry/ Bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy:
- Use 1 cup of capsicum or Bell pepper cubed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of peanut oil.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tamarind juice.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 2 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need of To Roast and Blend.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of peanuts (roasted).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of dry coconut.
- Provide 3/4 tbsp of white sesame seeds (roasted).
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Take 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
Steps to make Capsicum Masala Curry/ Bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy:
- Heat pan(pressure cooker) with peanut oil. Then add cumin, bay leaf, Curry leaves and 1 green chilli (slit) and two red dry chilli..
- Then add chopped onions fry till golden brown, and add ginger garlic paste add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and little Salt. Saute properly.
- Add 1/2 cup tamarind juice, stir properly. Then add fried cubed capsicum..
- Now pour the ground mixture and spice powder to adjust to your taste. Also pour water as needed..
- Add salt as per taste and add kasuri methi(optional). And put in pressure cooker for two whistles..
- Serve capsicum Curry with pulao,chapatti or any of your favourite dish..
If you find this Capsicum Masala Curry/ Bell pepper in peanut seasme gravy recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.