Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to unloaded bell pepper soup recipe. You can cook unloaded bell pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Get 4 of large bell peppers, diced.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 can of mushroom stems & pieces.
- Provide 28 oz of crushed tomato.
- Prepare 22 oz of condensed tomato soup.
- Get 29 oz of beef broth.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 2 cup of white rice, uncooked.
- Get of pepper jack cheese, shredded (optional).
Steps to make Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup:
- Gather and prepare your ingredients.
- In a large pot or Dutch Oven toss in your ground beef, onions, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Brown the meat, drain the grease, and return to pot..
- Add in the mushrooms, beef broth, crushed tomato, tomato soup, basil, salt, and pepper and mix well..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Prepare your rice around the 20 minute mark if your using "minute" rice..
- Stir in cooked rice into the soup and heat for 3 more minutes..
- Serve with warm bread and top with some pepper jack cheese for a nice kick..
If you find this Unloaded Bell Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.