Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned chicken noodle soup recipe. You can have old fashioned chicken noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 of Whole chicken.
- Prepare 1 of Bushel of celery.
- You need 1 bag of of carrots.
- Take 1 medium of onion.
- Take 1 carton of of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 jar of of chicken soup base.
- Take 1 of Bushel of cilantro.
- Use 1/3 cup of Pepper.
- You need 1 packages of of reames egg noodles OR follow homemade noodle recipe.
- Provide of noodles.
- Use 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of of flower.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/3 cup of of water.
Steps to make Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Fill large stew pot halfway with water..
- Boil whole chicken and remove.
- Add carton of chicken stock to water chicken was boiled in..
- De-skin chicken and remove desired meat from frame, shred into pieces and place in water..
- Chop onion, celery, and carrots. Add to pot. Add pepper, and 1/4 cup chopped cilantro. Simmer until veggies are tender..
- Add soup base to desired flavor..
- Add reames egg noodles and simmer until tender OR follow homemade noodle directions..
- HOMEMADE NOODLES.
- Mix wet ingredients in large bowl.
- Add flour. You may have to add more than 2 cups..
- Knead until a soft but still sticky dough forms. Dust with flour and sprinkle oil on cutting board or counter.
- Roll dough out into a large rectangle. Cut into strips. Noodle sized. Drop immediately into boiling soup and simmer until noodles float..
- Let simmer on low for 5 hours and it is soooooooo good!.
If you find this Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.