Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy vegan potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan potato curry recipe. To make spicy vegan potato curry you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow onion, diced.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- You need 1 of 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and minced.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of 15 ounce garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 ounce peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 ounce coconut milk.
- Get 4 tsp of garam masala.
Steps to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allowed to steam drive for a minute or 2..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic. cook and stir until the onion has softened and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt. cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spicy vegan potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.