Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and broccoli bake recipe. You can cook ham and broccoli bake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Take 1 box of Rotini pasta – No tri-color.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Use 6-8 oz of Broccoli florets cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 1/2 C of fully cooked chopped ham.
- Use 1/2 C of milk.
- Take 1 C of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 C of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cook your Rotini. I prefer the one pan no strainer one (cook exactly as directed) and allow to sit while you prepare the rest. If using one you must strain be sure and save some pasta water..
- Heat a large deep pan with olive oil and brown your ham..
- Add in your broccoli and heat and stir until most of the water has cooked out..
- Pour the milk over the top and continue to cook and stir. The broccoli will cook down to bits..
- Add your Alfredo sauce continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer. Salt and pepper..
- Mix with your pasta and put into a baking dish. If you used traditional rotini add some of your pasta water here to help the mix stick to your pasta..
- Sprinkle your cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. This is what mine looked like when it came out of the oven..
- Stir or serve as is. I stirred mine to mix the cheese throughout..
If you find this Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.