Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fruity Vegetarian Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruity Vegetarian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity Vegetarian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity vegetarian curry recipe. You can have fruity vegetarian curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruity Vegetarian Curry:
- You need of Paste (Blended).
- Provide of Onions.
- You need of Garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry Powder Mix (coriander, chilli, cumin, fennel, tumeric, white pepper, cinnamon, black pepper, cardamon, star anise, nutmeg, bay leaf, clove).
- You need of Chopped Nuts (candlenut, macadamia, cashews or almonds) to thicken.
- Take of Small amount of water to blend.
- Provide of Fruits & Vegetables.
- Provide of Apple chopped.
- Use of Carrots chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide of Broccoli chopped.
- Provide of Honey (optional).
- Prepare 300 ml of oil.
Steps to make Fruity Vegetarian Curry:
- Blend paste ingredients until smooth.
- Heat oil in pot, fry blended paste till oil breaks away from the paste, forming a reddish oil.
- Add apples, carrots and water and boil till thickened. Lastly, add broccoli. Turn off fire..
If you find this Fruity Vegetarian Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.