Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai curry in my way recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai curry in my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai curry in my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai curry in my way recipe. To make thai curry in my way you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai curry in my way:
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 5-6 of baby carrots long sliced.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of peas.
- Provide of Some sweet corns.
- Get 5-6 of sweet peel of peas.
- Take 1 of tomato sliced.
- Take 1 of white onion chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare Half of cup coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Provide Half of tablespoon red chilli powder.
- Get Pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare of Few sliced garlic.
Steps to make Thai curry in my way:
- Roast onion in some butter.
- Just saute for 3 to 4 minutes and add all the vegetables together.
- Cover the utensil after adding some water at low flame for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Now add all the spices together and again cover the utensil for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Check until vegetables look soft.
- Delicious healthy thai curry with indian spice is ready.
If you find this Thai curry in my way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.