Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vazhaithandu(Stem Banana) Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vazhaithandu(Stem Banana) Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vazhaithandu(stem banana) gravy recipe. To make vazhaithandu(stem banana) gravy you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vazhaithandu(Stem Banana) Gravy:
- Provide 1 of stem banana.
- Use 1 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 1 tsp of dhaniya powder,.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 2 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 1 cup of grated coconnut.
- Take 1 tsp of perungayam.
- You need 1 tsp of salt, cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Vazhaithandu(Stem Banana) Gravy:
- Peel the vegetable and cut into pieces. cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add the tamarind paste, dania powder, red chilli powder, salt and aboil for 5 minutes..
- Then add the grated coconut..
- In another pan add little oil fry the mustard, perumgayam, urad dal curry leaves add to the gravy..
- Tasty gravy is ready..
If you find this Vazhaithandu(Stem Banana) Gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.