Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steve's chicken spinach stromboli recipe. You can cook steve's chicken spinach stromboli using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli:
- Get 1 lb of Roasted Chicken Cut into pieces.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded Mozarella.
- Provide 4 oz of Shredded Fontina Cheese.
- Get 1 packages of Frozen Spinach.
- Get 1 can of Ready to bake pizza dough.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 of Shallot.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Instructions to make Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place spinach in some water to thaw..
- Dice chicken and shallot..
- Place small amount of butter in skillet and melt. Add chicken, garlic and shallots then sautee. Season as desired. Cook till chicken is no longer pink..
- Roll out pizza dough. Use rolling pin to flatten..
- Take thawed spinach and pour into paper towels. Use paper towels to squeeze out excess water. Get spinach as dry as you can..
- Place cooked chicken mixture, spinach and cheeses in center of dough..
- Gently fold dough over to form a loaf..
- Lay Stromboli loaf on baking sheet seam side down..
- Whisk egg and then lightly brush onto dough. Do not over saturate..
- At this point you may sprinkle additional seasoning onto dough if you wish. Basil is great or try Parmesan cheese..
- Carefully cut 3 small slits in the top..
- Bake about 35 minutes. Cool, slice and enjoy. Great for dipping in marinara or ranch dressing..
If you find this Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.