Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala egg gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala egg gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to masala egg gravy recipe. To cook masala egg gravy you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala egg gravy:
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- Take 1 of small sized onion grated.
- Take 1 of medium sized tomato grated.
- Get 4-5 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use Few of Coriander leaves.
- Take few of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of cardamom pod.
- Get 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 3-4 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Use as required of Water.
Instructions to make Masala egg gravy:
- Prick the boiled eggs with a fork or a knife and keep aside. Heat oil in a kadai and drop the pricked boiled eggs in it. Fry them till they turn to golden colour carefully. If pricking is not done the eggs will burst while frying in oil..
- Remove the eggs after frying and keep aside. In the same oil add the cloves, cardamom, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, curry leaves and fry for 2 seconds..
- Then add the grated onions in it and saute till it turns translucent. Then add the salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste in it and saute for few minutes..
- Next add the grated tomatoes and saute till oil separates from the gravy. Then add the kasuri methi and saute again for 2-3 seconds..
- In a blender jar add the cashews, green chilli and make a fine paste. Add this paste into the prepared gravy. Add little quantity of water depending on the desired thickness needed to the gravy and cook till oil is separated..
- Add the fried eggs in the gravy and garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Masala egg gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.