Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy minestrone soup recipe. To cook creamy minestrone soup you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Take 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 2 of diced carrots.
- You need 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Prepare 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Take 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- You need 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
If you find this Creamy Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.