Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe. To make chocolate mint coconut cup cakes you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes:
- Prepare 1 cup (150 g) of Exe self-rising flour.
- Take 1/2 cup (75 g) of plain flour.
- Get 1/3 cup (35 g) of cocoa powder.
- Take 3/4 cup (140 g) of sugar (165g of youve got a sweet tooth).
- Get 185 g of margarine or softened butter.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup (125 ml) of milk.
- Use 1/4 tsp of pepper mint flavor.
- Get of Topping.
- Take of Cooking chocolate dark.
- Use 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut (Naturalli from Healthy U).
Instructions to make Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes:
- Sift dry flours and cocoa into medium large bowl. If using electric mixer, add remaining ingredients: beat on low speed until combined, increase speed to medium: beat until mixture is smooth and paler in colour.
- Line a 12-hole muffin/ cupcake tray.
- If using wooden spoon or hand whisk, beat eggs, set aside. Cream margarine and sugar until the color moves from bright yellow to pale yellow. Add in the eggs and peppermint, mix, Pour in dry ingredients, mix gently, to keep the air in, until smooth..
- Drop 1/4 cup mixture into paper cases in the lined tray. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Stand cakes 5 minutes before removing, place on wire rack to cool..
- Melt chocolate in a non- reactive bowl placed in a Sufuria of hot water. Did the cupcakes one at a time so that the top is covered in melted chocolate, then dip in the dessicated coconut so that the coconut sticks to the melted chocolate, set aside. The chocolate drys up quickly and your cupcakes are ready to serve..
If you find this Chocolate mint coconut cup cakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.