Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. To cook brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Use 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- You need 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Provide 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- Use 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Provide 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Use 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbs of dried basil.
- You need to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Use of cooked jasmine rice.
Steps to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.