Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball, carrot, and onion soup recipe. You can cook meatball, carrot, and onion soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Get 24 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1/2 pound of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 2/3 stick of butter.
- Get 1-1/2 quarts of chicken broth.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare To taste of crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
- Take 1-1/2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
Instructions to make Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup:
- Slice the Carrots and onions..
- Melt the butter add the onions and carrots. Sauté the onion slices and carrots, in the butter covered..
- After 12 minutes the carrots and onions will be softened. Add the spices. Then add the meatballs. Cook 15 minutes..
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Allow to cook 7 minutes..
- Shred the cheese..
- Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes..
- Add soup to a bowl with the cheese. Let the cheese melt. Add the pepper flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Meatball, Carrot, and Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.