Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian thai green curry recipe. To cook vegetarian thai green curry you only need 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare of For the green curry paste:-(makes approx.1cup).
- Get 1-2 tbsp of finely chopped lemon grass stem.
- Get 2-1 cup of chopped coriander.
- Provide 3-1/4 cup of roughly chopped onions.
- Provide 4-1 tbsp of roughly chopped garlic.
- Get 5-10 of green chillies,roughly chopped.
- Prepare 6-1 tbsp of coriander powder(dhania).
- Get 7-2 tbsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Get 8-1/2 tsp of freshly kalimirch.
- Take 9-25 of mm ginger.
- You need 10 of – salt to taste.
- Take 11-1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 12-1/4 tsp of grated lemon rind.
- Get of For the curry:-.
- Provide 1-3/4 cup of green curry paste.
- Get 2-1 1/2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3-1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 4-1/4 cup of paneer cubes.
- You need 5-3/4 cup of parboiled broccoli flores.
- Take 6-1/2 cup of zucchini(kaddu).
- Get 7-1/2 cup of thickly sliced mushrooms.
- Take 8-1 pinch of sugar.
- Get 9 of -salt to taste.
- Prepare 10-1/4 cup of red capsicum cubes.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai Green Curry:
- For the green curry paste:-. Combine all the ingredients and blend in a grinder to a fine paste,using enough water..
- How to proceed:-.
- Heat the oil in a non stick pan,add the green curry paste and saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add the paneer, broccoli florets, zucchini,mushrooms,mix well and saute on a medium flame for 1 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the sugar and salt,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 more minutes..
- Serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetarian Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.